Ever since I proposed Memorize with Sensors, reactions have varied from "that's so cool!" to "what is this I don't even...?" Now that this hack-tivity is released, it's time for a step-by-step guide to how and why to set it up yourself.
1) Draw a poster with many parts (countries, continents, parts of the body...) but don't label anything.
2) Embed resistors in each item on the poster. Each resistor should be different, and measurable by the XO. Putting your resistors in series or parallel can give you extra measurable areas.
3) Create a new 1-2 deck in Memorize. Wire up your microphone port to a resistor and click the Measure icon to add a resistor value. Only use values between +/-32000.
4) Also click the Speak icon so the XO will read the name on the card.
5) Repeat 3-4 for each resistor on your poster.
6) Re-make the game if you move to a room with very different humidity.